H+ is a research project focused on human body enhancement technologies like neural interfaces, augmented reality, biohacking, bionic prosthetics, genetic engineering, nanorobotics, tissue engineering, and wearable technology.
H+ aims to build the most comprehensive view of the industry landscape, investment trends, and research progress related to these disciplines.
H+ was founded by Alessandro Perilli in 2017.
Among the other things, Alessandro is a
- Senior leader in Red Hat, an IBM company, working on long-term business and product strategy
- Advisory Board member for the European Commission initiative HORIZON CLOUD
- Former global analyst, leading research in private cloud computing for Gartner
- Former entrepreneur in the media industry as the founder of virtualization.info
- Former advisor to Fortune Global 2000 companies
As H+ currently is a non-profit project, we are looking for volunteeers to help on web design, full stack development, data mining, machine learning, editing.
If you are interested in joining the H+ mission, get in touch.